Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Broken God Like Items And Upgrades.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

scania_02

scania_02

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts
After the last update I've had numerous godlike items that drop broken. Some will drop with broken names (artifacts.***.name of item) and will not show in inventory when picked up. Other god like items have broken upgrade slots. I've upgraded the lone wolf belt and got one that says: artifacts.enchantment.fully_heal_on_kill.desc.

Darths_Neocore

Darths_Neocore

Faithful Lord

• Moderators
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBudapest

After the last update I've had numerous godlike items that drop broken. Some will drop with broken names (artifacts.***.name of item) and will not show in inventory when picked up. Other god like items have broken upgrade slots. I've upgraded the lone wolf belt and got one that says: artifacts.enchantment.fully_heal_on_kill.desc.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. In our next update everything you mentioned will be fixed! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.