Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Logging In Problem And No Data

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Gorbovsky

Gorbovsky

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi

Some time ago I had problem with logging in. There was message about wrong emial or password. Now after some time I tried again and it worked but.. I lost my character ? Is this connected with some kind of server problems or is there any other reason ? Will I get my character back or I wasted 25 hours by plaing this game ? 

Nevann

Nevann

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi,

I think I'm in the same case... I bought VH FC last monday and I created a Neocore account and played several hours on my bounty hunter (lvl 42) but when I tried to connect today my Neocore account and my progression have simply vanished... 

I had to re-create my account obviously without all my progress...

Please, is it possible to restore my progress or I just lost several hours ?

vegetarocks320

vegetarocks320

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

I've had the same issue as well and because it looks like I've overwritten the account I haven't got a backup locally I can use even if I could.

Is there anyway to restore my save? Spent 30 hours on this! 

Man_of_World

Man_of_World

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

I have the same problem! Developers help pls!!!!!!Don't ignore us!

Vymok

Vymok

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Same thing happened with me and a friend, we started playing friday night and got characters into the 40's and now our accounts are gone. We registered new ones but the login is taking nearly 2-3 minutes each time to start the game. Not too upset about losing the characters, but there doesn't seem to be a point to continue if it's going to happen again.

Sasori

Sasori

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi,

Same problem for me, i just tried to log in and the game told me there was a invalid user/password (and since I had auto-connect for a long time, I'm pretty sure it's wrong). I clicked the "Forgotten password" link, but never got any email (despite the game saying otherwise).

Since I already spent 60h on it and got a few high level characters, I really wouldn't like losing it.

What really bothers me is that, while a bit in a hurry and panicking state, I tried to create a new account with the same email adress, hoping for the game to "find" my account again. I really wouldn't like to have overwritten it either !

Since the issue seems to be kinda general, what can we expect from now on ?

Anyone to restart the server ? ^^

P.S. : I apologize in advance for any mistakes in my post, English is not my native language

Sasori

Gorbovsky

Gorbovsky

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Same problem for me, i just tried to log in and the game told me there was a invalid user/password (and since I had auto-connect for a long time, I'm pretty sure it's wrong). I clicked the "Forgotten password" link, but never got any email (despite the game saying otherwise).

ame to "find" my account again. I really wouldn't like to have overwritten it either !

Exactly what happened to me, except I didn't try to make new account with the same e-mail.
So any official answer as looks like it's quite common issue ?

Man_of_World

Man_of_World

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

This is official answer from developers:

Van Helsing: Final Cut will undergo a backend system transfer soon as the current framework, Parse is getting discontinued[blog.parse.com] at the end of the month.

Therefore, we are migrating to GameSparks - and the transfer is in progress as the tester team is already hard at work as we speak, testing the beta update for the game client so we can push the update live as soon as we can.

The transfer will approximately take 1 week counting from the end of this month.

During this period, it is strongly advised to play the game in offline mode as various anomalies might occur if you try to go online.

Although we are hard at work on our main project, W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr at the moment, we are trying to focus on this update now as much as we can in order to get the update up and running as soon as we can.

We would like to ask you for your patience during this period.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience,
The NeocoreGames Team

vegetarocks320

vegetarocks320

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Guessing everyone else has deleted the game and move on with their lives then? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.