Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bug Report: Co-Op Partner Not Seeing Some Enemies

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

hybridigital

hybridigital

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Deathtrap has become the go to co-op game for my gf and I; we love it. But we have encountered a showstopping bug that has caused us to set it aside until there is a fix. 

While playing through the campaign, occasionally there enemies that player 2 cannot see at all, not in person or on the mini-map. The host (me) sees everything just fine. Not sure if it's limited to the arachnopods but that is the enemy that it always seems to happen with. They will walk right past my co-op partner and she cannot see them. 

So here I am yelling at my gf over why she keeps letting enemies past her on her side of the map but then I finally looked over at her screen and indeed they are not there so then I felt bad. :(

It's possible this bug was introduced with the latest patch which added minions; we hadn't ever had this problem before then. But it's also possible it just wasn't a problem in the earlier levels. 

Found a similar bug report for PC from last year which said it got fixed: https://steamcommuni...80685584/?ctp=2

hybridigital

hybridigital

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

No response to this after a month so maybe I did not explain the problem well. Here's a video I took showing the bug:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!...4BlI-3cqrrw-67w

As you can see there is an arachnopod that spawned out of a heavy arachnopod. Host player can see it on the level and their radar. Player 2 does not see it in the level or the radar, but does see the damage points dealt by it. 

This game is so good but co-op on Xbox is effectively broken since we fail the level after enough of these invisible enemies get past player 2. Please fix!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.