Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two Birds, One Stone - Achievement Not Unlocking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

gorgon_man

gorgon_man

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello,

Not sure who can answer this but i wanted to know if anyone was having trouble unlocking the Two birds, one stone achievement or if the devs were aware of this problem. I have found the Ruth pole on three different characters but yet been able to unlock the achievement. If i look in the in-game achievement list it shows a green check mark saying its been completed but when i go to the achievement list on xbox its still locked as a secret achievement.

If someone can help me out with ideas on how to fix this or if a dev can comment that this is something being looked into that would be great. Ive loved the game series so far and have already 100% the first game and am close to 100% this one but if achievements are unobtainable and a 100% completion is not possible, i may be a bit worried to start Deathtrap which ive already downloaded since i do like 100% my games.

Thanks in advance for any possible help.

Galaqua

Galaqua

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

You might have encountered a rare bug because I had no issue getting 100% on the game. I have however experienced this same issue on Diablo III before. It was unlocked in the in game booklet but the actual achievement did not unlock. It did automatically unlock throughout the course of a month (not even kidding, it was a ridiculous wait) but eventually it appeared. However, I know that was another game entirely. 

There is another attempt method you could try possibly, and it would be to transfer your data to an external hard drive to save your existing characters then disconnect it, then delete data from everywhere under manage game then start a new one and get to that exact point. (I've never personally tried this method but have read it on several other games before) That way you have another attempt at opening it in the booklet. I will recommend to probably wait until you finished every other achivement though because it might of been one of those flukes that could eventually iron itself out. 

Hopefully this helps a bit man, these forums seem a bit dead and I never heard back on the issue I've been having in the game yet :/. Best of luck to ya!

gorgon_man

gorgon_man

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thanks for the reply, and yea im pretty sure it was a rare bug that happened. I think what happened was i interacted with the pillar while van helsing and katarina were talking and that somehow voided the achievement to pop. I know what you're talking about achievements popping months after they're suppose to be this isn't even marked as unlocked in the list.

I do like your idea about moving the character to an external harddrive and then wiping the cache from the game and start "new" to see if i can get it then. I only have a few achievements left to get so i'll try and knock those out first before tryin that like you said.

Wasnt sure id even get a response honestly cause like you said these forums appear dead, but you gave me an idea to try and hope that i might be able to 100% this game, so thanks. I'll post an update when i get there to let others know if that worked or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.