Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Newcomer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

freb

freb

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

i am new to this game/series and i am wondering what it the best way to start out.what class should i be?hat should my stats should be?my skills?perks?etc.what should i do with katerina?

snakefist

snakefist

Valiant Duke

• Tester Group
  • 448 posts

Welcome!

Mighty Snakefist (is insane and) thinks Hunter class is most suitable for beginners - namely, it was originally only class, and gives a lot of opportunities for customization - there is a respec option, so it's rather easy to switch from/to caster, ranged or melee. Combinations are also available (and viable).

As for Katarina, she has 3 main forms - melee, ranged and ghost (this one gives +10% dmg to Van Helsing, but Katarina doesn't fight herself - this option is best used with skill-tree which gives boosts to main character). In general, she can tank for low-HP main character (ranged/caster) or do damage for tanking char. 

There are also 4 options for her behavious (assist, defend, survive and one other - can't remember now). Anyhow, if she starts dying (high difficulty or low HP derived from items or body attribute, she should first be switched to 'survive' and if this continue, to 'ghost).

Anyhow, there are many opportunities to experiment and derive own build, this should get you started - but finding things for yourself is great fun!

Best of luck,

Snakefist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.