Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Bug] Stuck With The Quest "find The Engineer"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

[email protected]

[email protected]

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi, I'm on Xbox One, and in the factory, after discussed with the Vampire in the lair, I used the portal to appear in the rest of the map (stuck by the electric gates) to find this guy. But after cleaning this part of the map and killed every monsters and retrieved all the objects, the PNJ continues to be not available and the quest is not validated. And the PNJ says that I need to continue to search all the objects. But I can't do anything, and the map is cleaned. How can I do to reinitialized the quest ? Or how I can activate the PNJ and validate the quest ? Thanks for your help.

Darths_Neocore

Darths_Neocore

Faithful Lord

• Moderators
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBudapest

You have to find four Coil to progress! You will find the Engineer in the Lair.

urnnc

urnnc

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts
I believe this is the same problem I am having. I have all 4 coils and the engineer still says to keep searching. He is still outside in the square with an exclamation above his head. Can't progress. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.