Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dlc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

zombied

zombied

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi All,

I am new to this game so forgive my ignorance. I saw the with VH2 there were DLC's that require veteran mode to use. How do I access this in final cut? I am on chap 10 in final cut and pisagesus still isn't there.   Appreciated.

Datguy13

Datguy13

Loyal Count

• Tester Group
  • 370 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

The Ink Hunt DLC is incorporated as part of the story in Final Cut. You will automatically start playing through it after finishing the Chapter where you defeat General Harker.

Pigasus is available for summoning by using Essences at the rune circle in the Secret Lair while in Adventure Mode and sells Set Items, so no reason to summon him until you reach level 100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.