Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey Guys , So What Game Are You Rockin' Now ?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

prodigypm

prodigypm

Virtuous Viscount

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationBulgaria , Pomorie
So after I play 30 min VH , I get boored . The question is what do you guyz play ? Im curently on with my long term Dota , Full Mojo Rampage and killing time with Super Meat Boy . Got a lot of games on my profile so Ill be really glad if we could play sonething different together also :]

Your friendly gamer,
Prodigy

PoorJoy

PoorJoy

Virtuous Viscount

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationGermany

playing dragon age at the moment. dragon age 3 is coming in a few month.

snakefist

snakefist

Valiant Duke

• Tester Group
  • 448 posts

Civ5 is on the sale on Steam - I've bought everything which I didn't have before. Upon release, the game felt inferior to me, compared to Civ4 - but from what I've heard, it got significantly better. Will check it out.

That is apart from VH2 and occasional D2:LoD HiRes...

EDIT: It *would* sound like a blasphemy to most Civ players, but after two expansions the game actually became good. Not purist-good as before, but fun-good - just-one-more-turnis back and it made me late for work...

As the major expectation for this year (well, VH2 was one) there is Beyond Earth (also Sid Maier), set in space - can it be a worthy successor to the mighty Alpha Centauri? AC was something that came, like, 10 years from the future - important mechanisms actually better than those of last 3 civs were in it...

cubert

cubert

Loyal Count

• Members
  • 237 posts

Realm of the Mad God.

Dragon Age Origins with a ton of mods. This must be my 12th playthrough.

King's Bounty: Armored Princess (I don't the Crossworlds "upgrade"). <--- My favoritest game of all time right here. On par with HOMM series or even better. And the soundtracks are just (loving) poetry. The fact that this game isn't well-known is one of the biggest crime that humanity has ever committed.

Megapull

Megapull

Neocore Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,306 posts
  • LocationBudapest

Besides VH2, DayZ. 0/24.

palius

palius

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

SWTOR for me I've got 16 characters on 1 server just getting them all through Knights of the fallen empire.

A shame the 40k mmo eternal crusade is 90% PVP as I was looking forward to it.

Also Ark survival evolved Taming and riding dinosaurs whats not to like.

Jason

Jason

Stranger

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBangladesh

Very interesting game. Need to try for it. lol

snakefist

snakefist

Valiant Duke

• Tester Group
  • 448 posts

Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lock down. It's cyberpunk MMO where people meet in the lobby and organize in groups of four (if the real player isn't available, merc could be used - or player can decide to play with mercs only) and play somewhat simplified tactical shooter (XCom-like, but simplified). Can be great fun because community is really good and all kinds of characters are found... Due to PvE-only play, and low penalties for failure, atmosphere is always pleasant at least, and hilarious at best moments - people tend to do crazy stuff and nobody waits 5h for 100 players raid

Jason

Jason

Stranger

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBangladesh

Do you know about any gaming site which offers lot's of games? If yes, please let me know. Thanks!

Constantine

Constantine

Gentleman

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

gog.com, steam, greenmangaming, g2a just to list a few

Jason

Jason

Stranger

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBangladesh

Great efforts. I appreciate your cooperation. I also got a site few hours ago while surfing through the internet. You can also check it here http://www.funnytowers.com.

please let me know about the above one. lol

Guilhermera120

Guilhermera120

Gentleman

• Members
  • 10 posts

Playing the new Unreal Tournament it is pretty good and I recommend to the old school fans and even more to new comers who haven't tried out the master piece that is Unreal Tournament. You can check it out here if you are interested https://www.epicgame...realtournament/

Nemrath

Nemrath

Gentleman

• Members
  • 12 posts

Rocket League, EC sometimes.. thats about it. :)
Almost forgot, im rockin my PS4 all the time. 

Nomad

Nomad

Faithful Lord

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNot Telling
Fallout 3 and MGSV:TPP!

Edit: Fallout 4

Nemrath

Nemrath

Gentleman

• Members
  • 12 posts

Fallout 3 and MGSV:TPP!

Edit: Fallout 4

Nomad, do you have any fun games on PS4? Are you a gold member btw?

Nomad

Nomad

Faithful Lord

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNot Telling

Nomad, do you have any fun games on PS4? Are you a gold member btw?

I am not a PS Plus member because its heavily underutilized. I plan to get Uncharted 1-3 and 4 when I can put aside our community duties and actually have time for gaming. haha.

I used to play Destiny though. What kinda games are you playing atm Nem?

Nemrath

Nemrath

Gentleman

• Members
  • 12 posts

I am not a PS Plus member because its heavily underutilized. I plan to get Uncharted 1-3 and 4 when I can put aside our community duties and actually have time for gaming. haha.

I used to play Destiny though. What kinda games are you playing atm Nem?

Oh, ok! Right now i play Uncharted 4. Thats about it

Nomad

Nomad

Faithful Lord

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNot Telling

Oh, ok! Right now i play Uncharted 4. Thats about it

That's a very good series man. Nathan Drake is bloody awesome. I'm just waiting for the Trilogy price to drop or for some kinda Trilogy + Uncharted 4 bundle.

Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Neocore Staff

• Administrators
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Trying to finish GTA 5 and Witcher 3, both titles have been bought at release and I couldn't finish them yet :) Maybe I should say no to my friends when they are inviting me to play some Rocket League :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.