Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Spoilers]Mysterious Gems Location And Their Use.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

danielggranto

danielggranto

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm playing on the XBox One, and I'm having an issue where I can't find one of the gems from the second set. I know I completed the treasure hunt quest, and I remember grabbing the gemstone at the abandoned research station. There's just simply no corpse or gemstone to be found outside the secret lair in the rookery. Any suggestions? :(

snakefist

snakefist

Valiant Duke

• Tester Group
  • 448 posts

Hi!

I've played the game *without* mysterious key, just keeping mysterious stones for later. It worked, and I was able to unlock the treasure on Act3. I did it few times using this method, and few times (but a while ago) using, mysterious key.

MaryWalters

MaryWalters

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Greetings! I just stopped by to remind you of something vital! Thanks for the mysterious post, I am sure that you also might like this one (posted below):do-not-fight-but-write.jpg 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.