Welcome to NeocoreGames Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Spoilers]Mysterious Gems Location And Their Use.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Miothan

Miothan

Gentleman

• Members
  • 18 posts

So, i saw the spoiler thread that was talking about the first 3 Mysterious gems but never saw anyone post the locations of all the gems and the use for them, so i will :D

1: Croakwood: Romany camp, destroy a box in the camp.

2: Inkwell Sidequest to get the backpack for the Alchemist, inside a treasure chest in inkwell.

3: Gallowsbog: North-West part of Gallowsbog, Treasure Chest.

Click on the statue in the town to slot the 3 Mysterious gems inside the statue and recieve a "Mysterious Key" that you will use in the later stages in the game (didnt get to use my key due to it being buged or so i have read so far, maby with a few updates it will be fixed, or maby it already is ^^)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Werewolf corpse outside Secret Lair

2: Abandoned Research Station, Take Elevator up and take Treasure Chest.

3: Side-quest: Find the Hidden Treasure, gem rewarded when quest objective been done.

Click on the statue in Old Town to create an Ink Portal which takes you to an ink area (duh) find 6 gems inside this ink area and place them inside 2 other statues to lower the force field that is blocking you from the goodies, then fight some crazy dude that thinks hes "all that", grab treasures after that and do not forget to click the statue for an epic.

splendum

splendum

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

I have found a gem in borgova map .. How can I do to return on the staue ?

Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Neocore Staff

• Administrators
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

If you found it in Borgova, then you are in act 2. You will need 2 more to place them to a statue in Old town (Act 3).

You cannot reenter to Markovna, the stones should be placed there in act 1 to get a key.

Best regards,
V

lejopara

lejopara

Faithful Lord

• Members
  • 36 posts

where do i use the misterious key?

Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Neocore Staff

• Administrators
  • 2,073 posts

where do i use the misterious key?

You will need that in ACT 3, after you put 3 gemstones into the statue in Old Town.

V

jogosataps

jogosataps

Faithful Lord

• Tester Group
  • 39 posts

So, i saw the spoiler thread that was talking about the first 3 Mysterious gems but never saw anyone post the locations of all the gems and the use for them, so i will :D

1: Croakwood: Romany camp, destroy a box in the camp.

2: Inkwell Sidequest to get the backpack for the Alchemist, inside a treasure chest in inkwell.

3: Gallowsbog: North-West part of Gallowsbog, Treasure Chest.

Click on the statue in the town to slot the 3 Mysterious gems inside the statue and recieve a "Mysterious Key" that you will use in the later stages in the game (didnt get to use my key due to it being buged or so i have read so far, maby with a few updates it will be fixed, or maby it already is ^^)

1: Werewolf corpse outside Secret Lair

2: Abandoned Research Station, Take Elevator up and take Treasure Chest.

3: Side-quest: Find the Hidden Treasure, gem rewarded when quest objective been done.

Click on the statue in Old Town to create an Ink Portal which takes you to an ink area (duh) find 6 gems inside this ink area and place them inside 2 other statues to lower the force field that is blocking you from the goodies, then fight some crazy dude that thinks hes "all that", grab treasures after that and do not forget to click the statue for an epic.

thank you.
finally someone gathered them up properly.

Jack2008

Jack2008

Stranger

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCanada

Hi,

I finished game but I lack a precious stone, is it too much late to try to find it??

Thanks....

Ahriman7

Ahriman7

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

@Miothan 

Thank you! Thank you! I appreciate the response.

Could you or anyone else tell me where the werewolf corpse is exactly?

I'm pretty sure that i have done the other to tasks required.

Is the corpse somewhere out side the lair as in the tower defense area, or in the area before you enter the lair for the first time?

I'll be immeasurably happy if someone could clarify!

Blackfalcon

Blackfalcon

Virtuous Viscount

• Tester Group
  • 170 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Dreadworks just before you enter the secret lair.

Ezalor

Ezalor

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

I think I missed the gem in the inkwell quest, any way for me to backtrack it?

Blackfalcon

Blackfalcon

Virtuous Viscount

• Tester Group
  • 170 posts

The only way I know is to join MP I guess and do it from there.

Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Neocore Staff

• Administrators
  • 2,073 posts

I think I missed the gem in the inkwell quest, any way for me to backtrack it?

As Blackfalcon said, join a low lvl mp game, and gather it. But don't forget, if you join to a game, the story line will be related to the host's, so you don't have to obtain the same gemstone that you missed in your story mode, you can gather any of it, based on  host's progress.

Honya

Honya

Neocore Dev

• Members
  • 943 posts

Joining an mp game could solve it, but only if you play it until you get the Scepter.

But - if it's a normal character, not online - I can fix your save file, if you send it to me( [email protected] )

Also write in the e-mail how many gems did you lost.

KittyChan

KittyChan

Stranger

• Members
  • 3 posts

So I apparently found all three gems for the Act 2 Statue, I know this because I retraced my steps to see if I had missed one because there are only 2 gems in the base of the statue. I am a little stumped now. can't get any more gems cos at some point Must have collected them. 

Honya

Honya

Neocore Dev

• Members
  • 943 posts

If it's not an online character you can send me your save file to [email protected] , and I'll fix it for you. If it's online, you have to wait until the patch comes out.

ViperaVenata

ViperaVenata

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

i have placed all the gems in markovna and recieved the key and also i found all the gems in borgova and placed them in the statue in old town, then i went trouh the inkgate popping up and cleared the area hidden behind but i only found three gems there and wasn´t able to stopp the stupid statue from attaking me :( what went wrong? can i fix it somehow? i want to grab the treassure of king borislav! :D

Blackfalcon

Blackfalcon

Virtuous Viscount

• Tester Group
  • 170 posts

There is a dead domovoy that is hiding 2 gems and there is a lonely chest having the other gem.

RxPharmD

RxPharmD

Stranger

• Members
  • 8 posts

I'm playing on the XBox One, and I'm having an issue where I can't find one of the gems from the second set. I know I completed the treasure hunt quest, and I remember grabbing the gemstone at the abandoned research station. There's just simply no corpse or gemstone to be found outside the secret lair in the rookery. Any suggestions? :(

Datguy13

Datguy13

Loyal Count

• Tester Group
  • 370 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

I'm playing on the XBox One, and I'm having an issue where I can't find one of the gems from the second set. I know I completed the treasure hunt quest, and I remember grabbing the gemstone at the abandoned research station. There's just simply no corpse or gemstone to be found outside the secret lair in the rookery. Any suggestions? :(

The Vrikolak corpse that drops a Mysterious gem is near the ramp that leads to the Secret lair in the Dreadworks, not the Rookery. You should find it before you enter the Secret Lair for the first time.

RxPharmD

RxPharmD

Stranger

• Members
  • 8 posts

The Vrikolak corpse that drops a Mysterious gem is near the ramp that leads to the Secret lair in the Dreadworks, not the Rookery. You should find it before you enter the Secret Lair for the first time.

Actually, I meant Dreadworks, not the rookery. I apologize.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© NeocoreGames Ltd. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.